Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bugatti Veyron



Introduction

           The Bugatti is a really nice car.only about 100 people in the world have the Bugatti. The cost is $2,500,000 for the car and the yearly pay is $300,000. Expensive right? The Bugatti Veyron is the fastest car in the world.This car drives 2,500 mph per year. No wonder its expensive.

Gold chrome Bugatti Veyron.

Opinion

            The Bugatti is the fastest car in the world & my favorite car of all time. it is my favorite car because, its horsepower is 1,001. That's really fast. its engine name is 8.0 L Quad-turbocharged 736 kilowatts. Also, the fastest the Bugatti goes is in this video below.




Conclusion

           That's why I like the Bugatti Veyron. If you disagree or want to correct me do that in the comments. But I want to know what your favorite car is? Answer that in the comments also.

No comments:

Post a Comment