Friday, March 21, 2014

LeBron James v.s. Kobe Bryant

LeBron James

        LeBron James James is a 2x NBA champion and 4x MVP. He is also the cover of the latest NBA game NBA 2k14. That is really amazing. I think it's good if you even make it in the NBA. LeBron James is actually my favorite NBA player. LeBron has many more great achievements. He is just a great player to watch play basketball.

Kobe Bryant

        Kobe Bryant is a 5x NBA champion and a 2x NBA finals MVP. He was the cover of 2 NBA 2k games.That is incredible. Kobe, just like LeBron, has many more acheivements. I don't watch Kobe play basketball a lot though.



Kobe and LeBron


My Opinion

       Both LeBron and Kobe are great NBA players. They both have different playing styles though. I like LeBrons playing style the most. Some people think Kobe is better and some people think LeBron is better.

Conclusion 

If you have any corrections, questions or want to share ideas for my next post comment down below. But I have a couple of questions to ask you and I will see your answers for you in the comment section:
- Do you like LeBron or Kobe better?
-What should my next blog be?
I'll see you guys next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment