Friday, March 14, 2014

Steve Jobs

Introduction

         Steve Jobs was the owner of the company we know today called Apple inc. Apple makes iphone's, ipod's, and ipad's. Sadly Steve Jobs died in 2011. But, Steve Jobs and his friend Steve Woziank created Apple in their garage and now it is the company it is today.




My Opinion

         To me steve Jobs is a genius. I think that because he created a computer, and made his own company. Doing that is really hard work to do. Steve Jobs is a historical figure. Without him we wouldn't have iphones, ipods, and ipads today. Without the technoligy he made our lives would be different.

Conclusion

         If you liked my blog comment below why. If you didn't like it comment why you didn't like it. I always will be glad to look at your tips.




No comments:

Post a Comment