Monday, March 10, 2014

Is Lying Yay Or Nay

Introduction

              Currently ther is an argument going on about if lying is bad or good . Is lying good or a bad thing? I think it's not a bad thing because, lies can spare peoples feelings, sometimes feelings are more important than the truth,and everyone lies now. 

           If you never lie you can hurt someones feelings. For example: if your grandma gave you an ugly sweater you should lie and tell her you like the sweater.You wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. That would be mean.

          Sometimes peoples feelings are more important than telling the truth. Telling only the truth would be bad. You would hurt a lot of peoples feelings. everyone should tell a lie once in a while.I do.

        Last but not least, everyone lies atleast once. it's normal now. But I kinda agree that its wrong too. Now you never know when someone lies.




        I think lying isn't wrong wrong because, you need to spare feelings, peoples feelings are more important than telling the truth all the time, and everybody lies these days. If you don't agree with me tell me why in the comments. And if you have an idea for my next post tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment